This week is World Book Week and we have lots of activities planned for the children and parents too!
- Book Week Launch Monday 2nd March is the launch of Book Week; there will be an assembly in the morning which parents are welcome to attend. There will also be some children reading exerts from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.
- Drama Company Workshop, there is a drama company coming into school for the whole day on Monday for a Willie Wonka themed workshop with each class.
- Book Swap! We will be having a book swap on Thursday 5th March. Children who want to swap their old books for ‘new’ ones can bring their books in before Thursday.
- Story Teller Sue Allonby will be in school on Tuesday visiting each class throughout the day.
- Book Fair! Our book fair is arriving on Thursday 5th March! It will open after school on Thursday and each night after until the following Wednesday. £1 Book tokens will be given to your child on Thursday.
- Bedtime Story Day on Thursday 5th March where children can come to school in their pyjamas, onesie and dressing-gowns. Please be mindful that children will still be outside during playtime and lunchtime so will still need the correct footwear and coat etc.
Coffee Morning on Friday 6th March after assembly is our Book Fair Coffee Morning for parents. This will be held in the hall and there will be tea, coffee and biscuits. I do hope you will be able to join us!