Arundale is a unique school and we are proud of ourselves and each other. Within all we do we champion our H.E.A.R.T. values:
HARDWORKING - to work with energy & commitment to be diligent.
EQUITY - to recognise everyone's individual needs and support these effectively in an inclusive environment.
ASPIRATIONAL - to develop lifeskills to achieve ones hopes and dreams.
RESILIENT - to show strength and determination even when things are difficult.
TEAMWORK - To work together with others to achieve shared goals.
By living and breathing our 5 values we endeavour to become better people and strive to improve ourselves, each other and contribute positively to society.
In our school every child will:
- Be a member of an open, welcoming, supportive community
- Know that home and school are working together
- Be treated and valued as an individual
- Be challenged and stimulated whilst enjoying a wide range of learning experiences
- Be provided with a curriculum that is interesting and relevant
- Develop basic skills
- Develop a positive attitude towards learning within a creative curriculum
- Feel happy, safe and secure
- Be encouraged to be honest and truthful
- Grow in self esteem
- Make friends
- Develop independence and a sense of individual responsibility
- Be encouraged and motivated
- Have equal opportunities
- Have access to Inclusive opportunities
- Be helped to appreciate the wonder of the world in which they live
- Be provided with the opportunity to experience, understand and celebrate diversity
We will know we have been successful when our children:
- attend regularly
- are happily engaged, enjoy learning and achieve success
- are actively involved in the wider life of school
- are proud of being part of Arundale Primary School