Summer Term - Welcome back!
Welcome back! I hope you all had a great Easter break. As always, I’m delighted to see everyone return safely to school after the holiday. The children have returned excited and enthusiastic to continue with their learning and are eager to be back in school.
This terms topic is entitled ‘Caring for Our World’. Please do read through the knowledge organiser with your child – this will help them to build upon prior learning, whilst developing new knowledge and skills.
- This half term, P.E. takes place on Mondays. Please ensure the children have a kit in school on this day although it is helpful if they remain in school throughout the week in case we need to reschedule.
- English homework will continue to be set on Tuesdays and handed in on Wednesdays.
- Maths homework will continue to be set on Wednesdays, must weeks this will be online via Mathletics.
- Spellings are tested on Fridays.
- Each day, your child should come home with their reading book and a library book. They can change these in school as soon as they have been read. Please do encourage them to read regularly and listen to them to read out loud wherever possible.
- Children should also be maintaining their speed and accuracy with their times tables knowledge - Times Tables Rockstars is available for this purpose.
I am looking forward to a very busy and enjoyable term! As always, if you have any questions or concerns at any time, please do not hesitate to contact myself or Mrs Dunn.
Mr. Crone & Mrs Dunn